Our Organic Breast Massage Oil is a fast-absorbing blend of avocado oil, which nourishes the skin, and ginger, an essential oil known for its warming and anti-inflammatory properties.
The double action of these two ingredients helps to provide warming relief to sore, tender breasts.
At a glance
- Soothes and Relieves: Warmth and massage is proven to trigger oxytocin, which is responsible for mom’s natural let-down reflex and supports optimal milk flow.
- Organic & Vegan, Clean Label: Certified organic and vegan
- Safe for Baby: No need to remove before breastfeeding
- Formulated without: Parabens, additives, GMO, palm oil, preservatives or fragrances
- How to Apply: Wash hands prior to use. Apply a few drops in the palm of your hand and gently massage your breast in a circular movement. Reapply if needed.
Breast soreness and discomfort is a common challenge during the early days and weeks after birth, as milk "comes in", and milk supply establishes. Sore and tender breasts can occur any time during pregnancy and lactation. When the breasts are full and/or tender, massage and warmth are known to soothe soreness and trigger oxytocin, which is responsible for the let-down reflex supporting the milk flow.
Our breast massage oil is a fast-absorbing blend of avocado oil, which nourishes the skin, and ginger, an essential oil known for its warming and anti-inflammatory properties
The double action of these two ingredients provides warming relief to sore breasts.
- Ingredients: Ginger Essential Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil and Calendula
- 1 50ml/1.69 fl oz