The Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 has an an improved design with forever air rubber tires and all wheel suspension providing uncompromised agility on any terrain. It is enhanced by upgraded fabrics in rich colors that have a soft, textured feel you and baby will love. The signature one-hand compact fold, adjustable handlebar, and hand-operated parking brake provides you the ultimate convenience while the adjustable calf support and near flat seat recline allows you to find the most comfortable position for your child.
- Forever air rubber tires with all-wheel suspension provides agility on any terrain so you can easily go from city street to trail Lift a strap with one hand and the City Mini GT2 folds itself: simply and compactly. The auto-lock will lock the fold for transportation or storage.
- Create a travel system with the included Baby Jogger City GO infant car seat adapters and go anywhere from day one Also compatible with Cybex, Nuna, Maxi Cosi, Chicco, and Peg Perego infant car seats with these adapters.
- Adjustable handlebar and hand-operated parking brake provides comfortable steering and control all within arm's reach The adjustable calf support provides comfort for baby on-the-go.
- Seat Reclines to near flat position for baby's comfort on all your adventures together.
- Full coverage UV 50 canopy with magnetic peekaboo windows keeps baby shaded and lets you keep an eye on your child.
- Customize your ride with accessories like the Carry Cot, Glider Board, Parent Console, Child Tray, and more (sold separately).
- Extra-large storage basket with front or rear access for all your needs so you always have everything you need within reach Seat holds a child up to 65 lb. and includes a 5-point stroller harness to keep your child safely secured .
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 1-year on everything else (except wheels which are un-warrantied).
- Supports children up to 65 lb.
- Meets Disney size requirements.
- Stroller is not intended for jogging.
Care & Maintenance
- Machine wash seat on cold, gentle or delicate and drip dry.
- Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials.
- Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry.
- Reminder to always remove the metal frame and PE boards from the seat before washing.
- If the seat cover requires replacing, only use parts from a Baby Jogger authorized dealer.
- Plastic and metal parts may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry.
- The wheels can be cleaned using a damp cloth and must be dried completely with a soft towel or cloth before use.
- Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire.
- Always store in a dry and safe environment.