The BellaBand works throughout your entire pregnancy when pants, skirts or shorts aren't fitting quite right.
Early in pregnancy, slip this ultra-soft, seamless knit band around the waistline, over unbuttoned jeans, skirts and shorts to hold them up and hide the unfastened closures. It's also ideal mid-pregnancy over too-loose maternity or snug-fitting transition wear, in late pregnancy as an extra-hold accessory for under-the-belly styles that fall down around the hips when the belly pushes them down, and after pregnancy when maternity becomes big and pre-pregnancy is bit snug.
- Wear throughout and after pregnancy
- Seamless construction
- Specifically designed to expand and recover for pregnancy
- Adjustable; wear full-length or fold for extra hold
- High-density, ultra-soft knit blend
- Fabric wont pill, fade or lose elasticity
- Stay-put silicone strip offers more hold/ keeps BellaBand from riding or rolling up
- New longer length for extra coverage and flexibility
If a video is available for this product, you'll find it here: