Our ultimate all-season boot with a -20°C/-4°F temperature rating. Suitable for rain, snow, sun and anything in between
Keep their little toes protected and dry while they explore the wild outdoors, rain or shine. Our West All-season boots are grippy, warm and waterproof: everything they need to get to know the world hands-on!
These sturdy rubber boots are extra-grippy to make it easy to climb, run and jump in slippery or wet surfaces. Rain, snow or sun, your little one will be able to have fun and stay safe whatever the weather. Adventure here we go!
- Protect them year-round: No need for new shoes when the weather changes. The West boots are grippy, warm & 100% waterproof to keep up with their outdoor adventures season after season.
- Warm & waterproof: Lined with an extra soft 6mm inner neoprene layer and fully waterproof, these let your little explorer stay toasty in up to -4ºF/-20ºC weather.
- Superior all-terrain grip: Made for rainy outdoors, these non-slip boots feature 2x the industry standard for skid resistance and 19x the standard for sole abrasion. Never again worry about wet or icy surfaces!
- Easy on & off: The extra-wide opening makes it easy for kids to put on and take off, even younger ones while the adjustable closure ensures a perfectly secure fit every time.
- Chemical-free materials: Keep harmful substances away from your little one! We only use 100% natural rubber, free of PVC, phthalates, lead, flame retardants and formaldehyde to keep them healthy.
- Vegan friendly: Eco-friendly because we’ll never use animal by-products.
• 100% waterproof
• Hand-lasted natural rubber upper and outsole
• Temperature rated to -20°C/-4°F
• 6mm Neoprene lined insulation
• Non-marking rugged soles for better grip
• Reinforced toe and heel for durability
• Easy-on and flexible for easy walking
• Glow in the Dark