Curious kids try to get into anything and everything, but the Safety 1st OutSmart™ Flex Lock helps you keep them out with the first ever decoy button. Your child will think that the decoy button opens the lock, but pushing it has no effect. You’ll know that the flexible surface hides the actual secret to opening the lock. This cabinet lock prevents your little explorer from getting into side-by-side cabinets and can be used on cabinets with either knobs or handle pulls. It installs easily with no drilling required. The adjustable straps let you get a customized fit for cabinets with hardware up to 8 inches apart. For periods of non-use, this cabinet lock hangs conveniently out of the way, but stays close for when it’s needed again.
- Prominent decoy button can be pushed by child, with no effect
- Flexible surface hides functional buttons in plain sight
- Easy installation with no drilling required
- Fits on both cabinet knobs and handle pulls
- Hangs conveniently out of the way for times when it’s not needed
- Adjusts to fit cabinets with hardware from 3″ up to 8″ apart