- 11" = 28 cm (0 - 2 years)
- 13" = 33 cm (2 - 4 years)
Make sure the necklace stays under the baby’s chin so they won’t be able to put it into their mouth. You should be able to place two fingers between the necklace and the baby’s neck. Parents must supervise children less than 3 years old wearing any necklace. Also, for maximum security, remember to change the necklace every 3 months.
- The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through. Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely1.
- Includes one genuine natural gemstone for each chakra : red jasper - snowflake obsidian - Baltic amber - green aventurine - sodalite - amethyst - white quartz
- Made with 100 % natural hazel wood from the Canadian boreal forest andgenuine hematite beads
- Hazelwood is rich in polyphenols and has antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
- Safe screw clasp: When there is tension on the necklace, the fastenings will release and the beads will be held on the wire by clamps so that the child cannot access the small pieces.