Special Order colour 3-4 week delivery
A new level of protection in our Primo Viaggio Convertible car seat. Now available with Anti-rebound Bar and Kinetic Pods. The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and height adjustable Side Impact Protection.
The Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like height adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), an Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) energy-absorbing foam, Anti-rebound bar, and Kinetic Pods.
- Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs.
- Side Impact Protection protects child’s head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
- Kinetic Pods help to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision.
- EPS Expanded Polystyrene + EPP Expanded Polypropylene: Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polystyrene, in shell and energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polypropylene, in the head panel protects child’s head and torso from impact forces.
- Anti-rebound Bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stowable.
- The Anti-rebound bar spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child’s leg room by 2 inches / 5 cm.
- Energy Management System absorbs crash energy with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy from the child’s body. A contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement upon impact.
- Tri-stage cushion
- Easy Tight Latch System
- Made in Italy