This brain-busting activity book teaches kids all about their favorite animals!
- Hundreds of activities, puzzles, mazes, secret codes, word searches, brain teasers, and more challenges to learn all about animals
- Fun and educational resource for kids to learn STEM-related content (science, technology, engineering, and math)
- Perfect for kids aged 5-10 on rainy days, weekends, birthday parties, family vacations, game nights, or anytime
- Author Vicki Whiting, a former teacher, is the founder and president of Kid Scoop, an award-winning weekly educational page syndicated in well over 200 newspapers
- Illustrator Jeff Schinkel is the creative director of Kid Scoop, has been drawing his entire life, and attended the Academy of Art University in San Francisco
Kids will love these brain games with tons of awesome animals!
Packed with crazy cool code-cracking puzzles, word searches, and so much more, these entertaining activities align with STEM curricula to keep kids engaged as they learn! The games and activities include:
- Secret Codes
- Matching Games
- Missing Words
- Word Jumbles
- Twisted Mazes
- Fun Facts
- Unscramble the Story
- Dot-to-Dot Drawings
- Math Games
- Silly Jokes
- Picture Patterns
- Word Searches
- Find the Lie
- Color the Camouflage
- Legendary Tales
- Crossword Puzzles
- And much more!
Author and former teacher, Vicki Whiting, is the founder of Kid Scoop, an award-winning weekly activity page that promotes standards-based learning. Parents and teachers around the world use Vicki's fun activities to stimulate academic success and a joy of learning.
With this expansive collection of exercises, kids aged 5-10 will spend hours learning loads of fun facts all about animals—from elephants and sharks to cats, koalas, and otters—as they complete hundreds of exciting activities!
Keep kids engaged as they learn after school, on rainy afternoons, at slumber parties, or anywhere, with Mind-Boggling Animal Puzzles for Kids!