Set sail on a fantastic First Words adventure with octopus pirate Captain Calamari and crew as they visit icy islands, prickly deserts, and musical meadows in search of his missing treasure map! Preschoolers and kindergarteners will love identifying animals, fish, insects, plants, and flowers found in nature while practicing early learning concepts including colors, shapes, letters, words, and counting. This lively, educational book is filled with more than 100 words found in 10 engaging scenes designed to expand vocabulary, help build conversation skills, and support language development. A must for curious little learners!
Lamaze books are designed to spark little triumphs at every stage of baby’s development. Created in conjunction with child development experts, Lamaze books inspire interactive, healthy learning. The high quality, bright colors, friendly faces, tactile and contrasting patterns of Lamaze books make them a favorite of parents, babies, and experts.
- Engaging scenes and new vocabulary words found on every page help build conversation skills and support language development
- Practice early learning concepts including colors, shapes, letters, words, and counting
- Sturdy, thick board pages designed to withstand traditional wear and tear from kiddos
- Over 100 words to discover! Lively, educational fun that will keep your little toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener entertained and engaged
- Officially licensed Lamaze product