Our Ultra-Lite "All-In-One" form-fitted washable cloth diapers are an environmentally friendly alternative to disposable diapers yet just as easy to use!
- Featuring 6 layers of 100% certified organic soft cotton-flannel with a special absorbent soaker layer inside, and a lightweight waterproof shell on the outside.
- The hook and loop closure system and the extended tabs provide optimum adjustability for a snug fit.
- Our patented, built in-flap can be folded up for boys or down for girls for extra absorbency where they need it most.
- Better for your baby, better for the environment and better for your pocket book!
REUSABLE VS. DISPOSABLE
Better for baby - Kushies diapers feature innovative fabrics designed to keep baby's skin feeling dry and comfortable unlike chemical laden disposables. Cloth diapering is the healthiest diapering choice you can make for your baby!
Eco-friendly - Kushies diapers are 100% washable and reusable unlike disposable diapers that are used once and then thrown away!
Cost Savings - Kushies diapers cost less than disposables throughout baby's diapering years. Cloth diapering will save you a ton of money!
Diapers must be washed prior to use. Fold tabs closed, remove any inserts, and store diapers in a dry pail. For soiled diapers, remove solids and rinse prior to storing. Wet diapers do not require rinsing. Wash separately from other clothing every 1-3 days.
- Cold rinse or soak cycle. No detergent.
- Warm wash - ½ to ¼ of the recommended detergent amount.
- Cold or warm rinse.
- Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
Do NOT use chlorine bleach. It weakens fabrics and will void the warranty.
Do NOT use fabric softener or pure soap. They leave a water-repelling residue on the diaper that affects the absorbency.
Do NOT dry on high heat or for prolonged periods of time. This can damage the fabrics and greatly speeds up wear.
Do NOT use the sanitize cycle (HE Machines) with Kushies diapers. The extreme high water temperature can damage the fabrics and will void the warranty. Diaper liners may be sanitized however repeated exposure to high heat may cause premature wear.