Our Jersey Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age). The Jersey Bag has a slim-fit, stretchy design similar to that of a swaddle and is recommended as baby's 'first sleeping bag' after the swaddling phase is over. The safe-sleep approved design is made from soft, stretchy GOTS certified organic cotton and bamboo viscose that is non-toxic and gentle of baby's skin. The ergonomically designed bag features a bell-shaped bottom to promote healthy hip joint development and is approved by the International Hip Dyslasia Institute, and the material is stretchy to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
The 1.0 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 21-24°C / 70-75°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic and natural fibres will help regulate their child’s temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm.
The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibers
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
Size & Care
3-12M: Chest 28 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-76 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M: Chest 30 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Jersey Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
2. Lay child on top of Jersey Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
3. To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed, and/or use our Arm Warmers on top for extra warmth.
Always sleep baby in a safe sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.