Is your heart burning — in a special, gastrointestinal way? Organic Heartburn Tea is a soothing mellow mint blend of marshmallow root, lemon balm, chamomile and spearmint, with astringent raspberry leaf. Formulated for pregnancy with herbs traditionally used to relieve occasional heartburn, acid reflux, and indigestion. Not pregnant? It’ll still help: this tea feels super-settling after meals — feel free to tell your dad.
Soothing, Cooling Mellow Mint Herbal Tea to Help Relieve Occasional Indigestion*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Caffeine free herbal tea
- Is it formulated to use during pregnancy? Yes!
- Is it formulated to while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-4 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.