Mesh-free, mess-free recovery wear that stretches even more than you have. Soft, seamless and breathable to keep pads (and everything else) in place, without squeezing or pulling.
- WEAR: Disposable Postpartum Underwear is Step 2 in the Frida Mom 5-step Postpartum Recovery Regimen; pack in hospital bag for use after the first postpartum bathroom trips at the hospital and back at home.
- SUPER STRETCHY ALL OVER: More flexible than your prenatal yoga teacher, these undies are designed to keep pads (and all other recovery layers) in place without compromising comfort.
- MADE OF MICROFIBER + SPANDEX: Super soft, breathable, mesh-free and latex-free (versus the uncomfortable, see-through, fishnet-like pair from the hospital).
- FULL COVERAGE BOY BRIEF CUT: Designed to hold the layers of relief in place, starting with immediate postpartum recovery through the first 6 weeks of recovery.
- AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES: Regular size: Waist 28" - 42"; Petite size: Waist 23"
WHAT’S INSIDE: 8 boyshort briefs