(*Please note that the finish on this bottle is polished stainless steel. It is like a mirror...and pretty much impossible to photograph easily*)
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill spout - features our cross-cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout provides an easier transition from baby bottle feeding to Sippy Cups. We have won multiple awards based on the ease of transition of our line.
- Perfect for 9 to 36 months.
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- The base of the bottle made from ultra-polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
- The stainless steel sippy cup and the plastic sippy cup are almost identical in weight.
- Perfect gift or registry item.
- 260 ML/9 OZ
The Sippy of Steel is made from 304 Stainless steel 18/8. The collar is made No. 5 plastic (polypropylene) and therefore can be recycled after use.
Do we conduct animal testing?
We do not conduct animal testing on any of our products. All of our testing is either chemical testing or biological testing (on cells). We utilize third-party globally certified laboratories to conduct our testing.
How do I care for my Thinkbaby Sippy Cup?
Thinkbaby Sippy Cups are dishwasher safe (top rack recommended). The markings are embossed into the metal so they will not come off. The logo is laser etched into the material. When washing the Sippy Cup in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural detergents on the market, from Eco Lever to Seventh Generation, should be free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
Before first use, we recommend sterilizing the Sippy Cup in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guarantee that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. The Sippy of Steel is NOT microwave-safe. In fact, we strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.
What else you might want to know...
How do I convert the Sippy of Steel into the Thinkster of Steel?
One of the great things about the Thinkbaby Thinker System is that you can convert the baby bottles into Sippy Cups and then on to the final stage - the straw bottle (Thinkster).
Converting the baby bottle into The Sippy: Remove the baby bottle nipple and replace with the Sippy Cup spout. Then place the Sippy Cup handles around the top of the baby bottle and push down over the neck of the bottle. Tighten the collar with spout around the neck of the bottle andÃ‘presto! You have our award winning Sippy Cup!!!
Converting The Sippy Cup into The Thinkster: Take the collar off of the baby bottle (along with spout) and screw on the Thinkster top. Ta-da! The Thinkster!
And congrats-- you not only saved the landfills, but you also saved yourself money by lengthening the useful life of your bottle.
We recommend using the Sippy of Steel with our Made-from-Limestone Neoprene Sleeve, available for purchase now.