The First of its Class in Seating
Clek’s fullback booster seat built just like the seat in
your car but sized for your child. Its metal sub-
structure and unique recline feature bring new
“firsts” to booster seating.
Safety That is Simply Elemental
Collisions happen from all angles. Oobr’s exclusive Elemental
Safety System was engineered with front, rear and side
impact protection in mind. Comprised of five structural
safety elements, the Elemental Safety System
systematically secures and protects your child.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Improves belt positioning on your child’s hips and shoulders.
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
Absorbs energy in a side
impact collision resulting in
less force transferred directly
to your child.
Magnesium Back Frame
Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Rigid LATCH System
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for four consecutive years by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
If a video is available for this product, you'll find it here: