This poly/linen weave by Crypton is soft yet durable, and brings a casual elegance to your vehicle. Constructed for performance, the fabric reads like a plush chenille with a hint of linen. This is a highly resilient fabric that's easy to clean - like the rest of our C-Zero collection - and can withstand lots of wear.
Booster Seats are FINAL SALE items
Built like the seat in your car, but sized for your child.
Oobr is a high back booster seat that’s both Oobr safe and Oobr cool. Engineered to protect, it revolutionizes booster seating with advanced safety features, including a magnesium seat frame, rigid-LATCH for enhanced seat stability, a structural headrest with deep side wings, and an energy-absorbing EPP foam layer. Rated a ‘Best Bet’ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety eleven years in a row, Oobr offers the comfort and flexibility to grow, with a fully removable reclining seat back. Plus, its narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Oobr is proudly designed, engineered and made in North America.
Like all Clek car seats, Oobr is free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and is available in C-Zero Plus Performance fabric that’s GREENGUARD Gold Certified. This innovative material provides resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula, which significantly enhances cleanability and durability over the years. Oobr is proudly designed, engineered and made in North America.
oobr Safety Highlights
What sets oobr apart?
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible "click"
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Rated a "Best-Bet" for 10 years+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
Did you know?
- Motor vehicle crashes are the leading causes of death for children under the age of 14 in North America
- Children ages 4-8 who use booster seats are 59 percent less likely to be injured in a car crash than children who are restrained by safety belts alone
- New laws are in place that require the use of age-appropriate boo