The secret moisturizing weapon against eczema, dry skin and cradle cap all year round! The ultimate triple threat, this humidifier also acts as a diffuser and nightlight! Add a few drops of essential oils to naturally soothe and calm your little one and turn on the nightlight for bedtime visibility.
What’s Inside? 1 Humidifier + Diffuser + Nightlight
INSIDE THE BASE OF THE UNIT: Pour excess water out of the unit. Wash the unit with fresh water using a cleaning brush and soft cloth as needed. DO NOT submerge the Base of the unit into water.
WATER TANK: Empty Water Tank. Remove Mister and clean the mist outlet with fresh water and a soft bristle brush (bottle cleaning brush is recommended).
OUTER SURFACE OF THE UNIT: Wipe the surface of the unit with a soft, damp cloth if needed. If you notice an accumulation of water during usage, reduce humidity and dry outer surface with a cloth.
1. Unplug humidifier.
2. Remove the tank and empty all the water in the Base and Water Tank.
3. Locate the Transducer on the inner center of the base unit and wipe clean with a soft cloth. (Do not scrub or scrape the transducer.)
DEEPER CLEANING + DESCALING: Everyone’s water content is different, so cleaning and scale removal may be required weekly or every other week to optimize unit performance. If scale becomes difficult to remove with brush, follow the steps below.
1. In a cup, combine 1 tsp of white vinegar and 1 tsp of water.
2. Let solution stand for 5 minutes.
3. Pour the mixture into the base, cleaning all interior surfaces with a soft cloth or brush to help remove scale.
4. Check 360O Mister and Mist Tube in Water Tank. Clean as needed.
5. Rinse the base thoroughly with water to remove remaining.
**It is recommended to use fresh, clean water for the humidifier. You can use distilled or boiled if you prefer, but it is not the standard for the humidifier.