Safer than traditional bumpers, our patented Breathable ® Mesh Crib Liner is made with breathable fabric that promotes airflow reducing the risk of suffocation and re-breathing carbon dioxide, a risk factor for SIDS. Safe and stylish, it also impedes climbing, protects from bumps and bruises and reduces the risk of getting arms and legs stuck between crib slats.
- Pediatrician Evaluated and Recommended. Patented. Award-Winning.
- Made with our exclusive A.C.T.® Air Channel Technology fabric, which provides superior protection while retaining maximum air flow in your child’s crib.
- Adjustable fasteners fit most standard crib styles, ties ensure mesh stays in place.
- Package includes one short and one long panel to provide full coverage with no gaps between crib slats and corners.
- Suggested ages newborn to 12 months as a general guideline. Your baby’s development may vary from these guidelines.
- No chemicals, flame retardants or formaldehyde.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash.
Care Instructions: Wash before first use. Machine wash warm, gentle cycle with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only if needed. Tumble dry, low or dry flat. Close all fasteners before washing to prevent snagging.
If a video is available for this product, you'll find it here: