Sing along to six favorite playtime songs! Babies and toddlers will love boppin’ to the beat of classic children’s songs including The Wheels on the Bus, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, I’m a Little Tea Pot, The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Pat-a-Cake, and Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes. Sing, dance, and meet adorable new animal friends on every page by pushing the button and following along for a fun sensory experience designed to entertain, strengthen fine motor skills, and encourage musical expression. A perfect first sound book your little one will enjoy filled with playful illustrations and upbeat melodies.
Collect the entire Sound Book series!
- Singing is learning! Singing develops listening and memory skills important to early literacy
- Babies and toddlers will enjoy pressing the buttons for an interactive experience
- Icon on each page correspond with the button providing an opportunity to practice matching and fine motor skills
- Inspires musical expression and encourages movement with rhythm
- Makes a great gift for any occasion: birthdays, holidays, and more!
- Please note that audio buttons play melodies only without a singing voice