Opus’s Shape Pops™ Sensory Rattle & Teether
Featuring a 3-in-1 design, Opus’s Shape Pops™ is a teether, rattle, and sensory toy that is sure to capture and hold your little one’s attention. Its vibrant and soft bubble dots are so much fun for baby to poke and press because they reward them with a gentle pop sound. (And we’re told moms and dads have a good time fidgeting with the shape pops too!) Opus the Octopus is a popular character from Baby Einstein™ books and videos on YouTube. With multiple activities in one place, this portable toy invites open-ended and creative play. Your little one can explore the shape pops, move the blue slider to hear a cranking sound, shake the multi-colored rattle beads in Opus’s orb, and soothe their sore gums on the textured teether top. Chock-full of developmental benefits, this Opus’s Shape Pops™ encourages fine motor skills, creativity, and cause-and-effect discovery—all while introducing colors and shapes. The high-contrast and bold, bright colors promote visual stimulation. Moving the Opus toy from side to side for your infant can help promote their eye tracking skills. It’s perfect for floor play, taking on the go, or in baby’s stroller. The cute handle with fat black and white stripes is easy for babies and toddlers to grasp. All materials are BPA free, hand washable, and suitable for teething and soothing sore gums. Looking for a gift for a baby shower, baby’s first birthday, or a holiday? This makes an awesome one for boys and girls, ages 6 months and up.
- 3-in-1 design – A teething toy, rattle, and sensory toy with vibrant bubble dots baby will love to pop! Features Opus the Octopus from Baby Einstein™ books and edutainment series, available to stream on YouTube.
- Many ways to play – Multiple activities in one place to inspire open-ended play and capture your little one’s attention. Press and poke the fun shape pops, move the blue slider to hear a cranking sound, and shake the multi-colored beads.
- Developmental benefits – Cultivates fine motor skills, creativity, and cause-and-effect discovery during floor play or on the go; introduces colors and shapes
- High-contrast and bright colors promote visual stimulation
- Safe & easy to clean – Hand washable and made with BPA-free materials that are suitable for teething. Appropriate for children ages 6 months and up.