Gears of Discovery™ Suction-Cup Gears
What toys can your little one sort, stack, spin, and stick everywhere from the bathtub to the refrigerator? The answer: Gears of Discovery™ from Baby Einstein™. This sensory and bath toy set is a great tool for parents who want to help their infants and toddlers discover numbers, animals, and colors. The spinning gears also encourage fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, and cause-and-effect concepts. Baby will build new creations (and new skills) every time they play with them! Because all 5 colorful gears have suction-cup bases that stick to tile and most other smooth surfaces, they’re perfect for bathtime, floor play, or to toss in the diaper bag and take with you on the go. They feature Opus the Octopus, Cal the Caterpillar, Roxy the Red Bird, Patch the Panda, and Flip the Frog—all popular characters from Baby Einstein’s new edutainment series, available to stream on YouTube The blue, red, purple, green, and yellow gears of all different sizes all wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild soap. They’re made with BPA-free materials. Appropriate for children ages 3 months and up.
- Open-ended play – Baby can sort, stack, stick, and spin 5 gears that are all different sizes and colors
- Developmental skills – These gears are great tools for parents to help their little ones discover numbers, animals, and colors. They also promote fine motor, spatial reasoning, and cause-and-effect skills.
- Bathtime & more – Bring STEAM activities to the bathtub, floor playtime, and anywhere baby’s curiosity takes them! These spinning suction-base gears stick to tile and most smooth surfaces.
- Playful pals – Features popular characters new Baby Einstein YouTube series.
- Safe & easy-to-clean design – Made with BPA-free materials that wipe clean. Appropriate for children ages 6 months and up.