LITTLE LEAVES™Kids Conditioner
ATTITUDE little leaves™ Conditioner is made with blueberry leaf extract, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
Did you know that straight hair is made of round fibers, while wavy or curly hair has irregular and oval-shaped fibers that move together – making it surprisingly less prone to tangling? No matter what your child’s hair type is, make struggling with snarls a lot less difficult thanks to ATTITUDE little leaves™ Conditioner – Watermelon & Coco. Made with only natural, hypoallergenic, and plant based ingredients like protective blueberry leaf extract, our detangling conditioner will keep your little one’s hair touchably soft, day after day. The added bonus? It features an irresistible and natural coconut and watermelon scent that both you and your kids will love!
- Natural conditioner made with all-natural, plant based ingredients.
- Made with blueberry leaf extract, known for its remarkable calming, protective and antioxidant properties.
- Hypoallergenic and tested by dermatologists: free of irritants and known allergens.
- No artificial fragrances.
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable, with little to no impact on the environment.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and with no animal-derived ingredients.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens, Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Free of Sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and PEGs (such as PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil), which contain cancer-causing chemicals such as 1,4-Dioxane and Ethylene oxide according to the IARC.
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic / capric triglyceride, behentrimonium methosulfate, dicaprylyl ether, glyceryl stearate, sodium benzoate, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, maltodextrin, moringa oleifera seed extract, citric acid, triethyl citrate, decanal (fruit), dimethyl heptenal (fruit), gamma-nonalactone (coconut).
Our products are constantly evolving, hence, please refer to the product packaging for our most accurate ingredient list.
Please note that our products have always contained fragrances of natural origin (except for unscented products). The only thing that has changed is the way we display this information on our packaging. EWG has requested that we add the term *fragrance (parfum) to our list of ingredients because their internal standard now make it mandatory for companies to indicate which ingredients are part of the fragrance.
After shampooing, work through hair, then rinse. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.