Fluoride Free Kids Toothpaste
Teach good hygiene habits to your kids thanks to ATTITUDE’s Fluoride Free Kids Toothpaste and its delicious flavor and fun colorful tube.
When it comes to our kids, only the best will do! Care for your little one’s developing teeth with ATTITUDE’s Fluoride Free Kids Toothpaste — Coconut Mint. Crafted with plant- and mineral-based ingredients such as green tea extract known for its antioxidant properties as well as papaya leaf extract recognized to prevent dental plaque in combination with brushing. Our paraben- and fluoride-free gel toothpaste for kids will gently cleanse their delicate gums and teeth with a fun and refreshing mint coconut flavor. EWG VERIFIED™️, fluoride-free and vegan, it will reveal bright smiles. Plus, it comes in a tube and no unnecessary packaging cardboard box, a more sustainable alternative to traditional toothpaste. Add a burst of fun for your little brushers!
- EWG VERIFIED™️: free of ingredients of concern according to EWG standards.
- Fluoride-free toothpaste for kids made from plant and mineral based ingredients: contains green tea leaf extract known for its antioxidant properties as well as papaya leaf extract recognized to prevent dental plaque in combination with brushing.
- Alcohol-free and paraben-free: contains a light, gel-like texture which glides on easily.
- No unnecessary packaging: sold without a cardboard box.
- Enhanced with an exotic mango flavor to foster kids brushing.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Sorbitol, aqua, glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil**, xanthan gum, citric acid, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, sodium benzoate, carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, potassium sorbate, sodium chloride, caprylic/capric triglyceride*, gamma-octalactone*, gamma-nonalactone*, alcohol*, vanillin*, ethyl hexanoate*, ethyl acetate*, allyl caproate*, pentanedione*, acetic acid*, propionic acid*, *fragrance (parfum).
*Naturally contains limonene