2018 Fllo Crypton Fabrics:
New for 2018: 1+2 Year Extended Warranty - Enjoy an additional 2 years after the standard 1 year warranty period when you register your seat online (with Clek) within 3 months of purchase!
*please allow 2-3 weeks for Shadow Fabric to arrive*
Extended Rear-Facing Use with Advanced Side Impact Protection
Extended Rear-Facing Use
Fllo was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use.
Steel Anti-Rebound Bar
Fllo comes with a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar, which improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the event of a collision.
Advanced Side-Impact Protection
Fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision through:
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing EPP foam-lined headrest connected to the frame using steel rods ensures maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to your child.
- Metal Substructure: Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in the child seat.
Fllo is crash tested to NCAP, which simulates forces experienced in extreme collisions.
Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT)
REDUCING THE FORCES TRANSMITTED TO YOUR CHILD IN A COLLISION
Integrated into every Clek Fllo is an Aluminum Honeycomb Safety System designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Inspired by the crumple zone safety technology found in vehicles, Fllo’s Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers forces away from the child and to the (4) aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base.
Compact design makes for easy installation … fits 3-across too!
- Improved compact design sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and ingress/egress.
- Fllo boasts a best-in-class narrow width under 17 in. at its widest.
- Integrated Flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13 in. wide for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like deep bucket seats and centre seating positions.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease.
- Approved for use in aircraft.
*Please Note: This is a final sale item! There are no refunds or exchanges available for this item.*
* The crotch buckle may differ slightly from crotch buckle shown in picture.*
GREENGUARD Select Certified
Crypton® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
|Seating Depth||12.5 in.|
|Harness-Slot Height||8–17 in.|
|Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing||32.5 in.|
|Height Measurement in Rear-Facing||23.5–27 in.|
|Fore-Aft Measurement in Forward-Facing||24 in.|
|Height Measurement in Forward-Facing||26–31 in.|
|Seat Weight||25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)|
Child Height, Weight and Age
|Rear-Facing||25–43 in.||14–40 lb||Able to sit upright alone|
|Forward-Facing||30–49 in.||22–65 lb||2+ years recommended*
(1 year minimum)